Tuesday, November 6, 2007

BLESSED - A state of mind

Not much, but the kids enjoy it. - Not much, but the birds love it.
Food, water, shelter, all my feather friends need, there, provided.



I am so blessed today!
For now I know the way!
God's been good to me!
I'm not what I used to be!

I've got a chance to go
Where milk and honey flow
It's mine the Savior said
If His Word I'd obey

One more thing to do
Bring souls, not a few
Share His love with all
For the Truth stand tall



Our Heavenly Father!!! Whatever we need, He makes sure that it's there for us. But it's so much more than needs! It is His desire that we would be blessed abundantly. All the glory goes to God. It's a witness of His goodness to those around us who do not know Him.




But whatever state I am in Paul said, I am content. My joy does not come from material things, that's a bonus!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Catherine,

I love your photos. They are si peacefull.

Have a nice week-end,

Françoise

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

Welcome my friend!
I enjoy your blogs daily. Keep your voice!
Love your poetry and graphics!