Tuesday, May 13, 2008

HOORAY FOR SAMUEL - 9 years old!!!

☆☆☆☆ HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMUEL BENJAMIN ROSEBERRY ☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆ A SMILE SAYS MORE THAN A THOUSAND WORDS☆☆☆☆

The birth of a baby is a miracle. For Samuel's birth, it was a series of miracles, from even before his birth. For three months, doctors doubted, predicted a grim outcome, even kept encouraging my daughter-in-law to terminate the pregnancy to save her own life! But God... Much power in the word " but". But God had another plan. For the first six months of his life, it was all uphill. Then God came thru again and surgery was not necessary. When Samuel had a major concussion, a skull fracture several inches long, God took care of him and healed him. Today is more than a birthday! It's a celebration of the power of God, right there in this little boy. I love him, I love him, I love him!!! Thank you Master for what You have done!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy, miraculous birthday, Samuel!

Catherine, is that you with Samuel?

Karen J. Hopper said...

Happy Birthday Samuel. You are a fine looking young man.

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

Thank you Sister Tena. Yes, it's me right before my new glasses. Boy did I ever need stronger lenses! Of course I didn't know until I got them.

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

Sister Hopper,
Samuel had a great birthday. Thank you for your sweet words.

Anonymous said...

Oh, good! Now I can picture you in my mind while blogging to you! You are so pretty and you don't look old enough to be a grandma, for sure! :D

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

Thank you for the compliment Sis Tena! But the hands... :)
Take a look at my beaming face in "My Other Connection" - January 2007 - "Buses full of children".
I feel very young at heart and it's one of my favorite environment!
BTW I think you are beautiful too - I said it before - radiant!

Carol Connell said...

L'Anniversaire Tardif heureux à Samuel! Sorry I didn't drop by sooner. I hope he had a wonderful day.

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

Merci beaucoup ma soeur! Samuel a eu une belle fête pour son anniversaire.