Friday, October 12, 2007

GLOOMY DAY - My cup of sunshine

I'm only human, I'm just a woman,
Lord help me believe in all that I am and all I can be,
Show me the stairway, that I have to climb,
And Lord for my sake, teach me to take, one day at a time.

ONE DAY AT A TIME, SWEET JESUS, THAT’S ALL I’M ASKING OF YOU,
LORD GIVE ME THE STRENGTH TO DO EACH DAY, WHAT I HAVE TO DO,
YESTERDAY’S GONE SWEET JESUS, AND TOMORROW MAY NEVER BE MINE,
SO HELP ME TODAY, SHOW ME THE WAY, ONE DAY AT A TIME.

Lord I know You remember, when you walked among men,
And Jesus I know you're looking below and it's worse now than then,
Pushing and shoving, and crowding my mind,
So Lord for my sake, teach me to take, one day at a time.

Beautiful old song. My prayer today.
I may not have the words just right, correct me if you know them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes Lord please teach me to take one day at a time.